Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Decisive Moment

There is nothing in this world that does not have a decisive moment. -Cardinal de Retx

My decisive moment...today begins my adventure "blogging" thanks to my daughter Sarah Mae.  BTW - she set all this up, my only skill in this is that I can type and take very amateur photos.  My family humors me, and my companion in adventures is my little dog Copper (he's shy and ferocious when protecting our yard).
Copper looking upon his acreage
First edit by Sarah Mae - the period (.) goes inside the parentheses.  No it doesn't according to my old typing lessons.  After verifying other sources through Google, we still don't know and have spent way more time than we'd like so on to next random thought!

This is way more fun than all the projects I have sitting around me to complete!!!!

Flowers are so beautiful, but they aren't as easy as one would think to capture in a photo, even with the flower setting.  I discovered a very tiny bleeding heart in my garden yesterday, shared the discovery with excitement and then last night tried to capture it in a photo.  Here's my lame attempt.
I'm guessing the flash washed it out.
We'll wait to see what Sarah says.
It has stopped raining...I think I'll try again.  Be back later!

2 comments:

  1. Testing to see if the "anonymous" posting works...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it works - I even had to approve it. Gotta love technology!

      Delete