Monday, July 30, 2012

Mondays

“Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”- James Baldwin

Relaxing
Copper always ready for an adventure
Thinking fondly of a time when I looked forward to Mondays more than I do nowadays.  When my kids were school age and my husband was the one getting ready for the corporate work week.  It meant the week was just beginning and the "to do" list of projects to get done had 5 days to get them done.  Ah....that's a refreshing way to start the week.  Now, I grab my cup of coffee, check email and my favorite Facebook friends activity, my work schedule and face the day ahead.    I'll be remembering putting my feet up and a stroll around the yard with Copper.  Time to hit the treadmill!  Happy Monday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment