Thursday, June 13, 2013

Busy randomness

One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself. – Lucille Ball
Holding true to my randomness - I've been away for quite a few days in a row.  I can't promise regularity right now.  With summer upon us and many things going on, finding the time to share thoughts in the blog format is minimal.  For several days, it has been frustrating me that I haven't carried on my commitment to blog daily.  I'm choosing to give myself permission to be more random, blog when I feel like it and keep on keeping on.  On the bright side, I'm sure there will be a day again where I can get back to a regular schedule.  Until then, random is the way to go!

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your Thursday!

Too many rainy days in a row to get time out
in the sunshine!  My chair is calling me....

Enjoying all the creations from Sarah

So many unique designs

Way more creative than I was in my pottery
class.  Gotta love creative moments!



1 comment:

  1. Random blogging is good as long as you don't stop all together !! (:

    ReplyDelete