Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Tuesday

You can’t help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn’t spell it right; but spelling isn’t everything.  There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count. – A. A. Milne
April is here.  I didn't want to fool you by posting that yesterday!  Yesterday was truly April 1st.  Today is Tuesday.  I've spelled it right, I'm sure of it.  It isn't Two's Day.  Maybe it is...I have two cats who love to look cute.  They are cuties?  Cuties looks like it is spelled wrong to me.  Maybe that depends upon your size, either you look cute in the box or you don't?  I guess it doesn't count unless it matters to the animal trying to fit.  Oh bother...

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for stopping by~


Dessy can "sit" in the box

Tizzie can "curl up" in the box

No comments:

Post a Comment