Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Never give up

Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about. – Unknown
I'm beginning to see my daily thoughts that spring and warmer weather will finally arrive are coming true.  The activity of the birds has increased and I'm thinking our cats are excited about the change in weather too.

We've made it together through this long winter!  While the change in season has really nothing to do with us thinking about it daily, it's still fun to welcome it now that it is finally here.  I know a day hasn't gone by in April that I haven't thought about spring.  The persistence of keeping positive and hoping for the new beginning is what has kept my spirits up.

Happy Wednesday - thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your moments of persistent thinking!

These two never give up on the idea that
they will catch the birds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment