Monday, May 27, 2013

A walk around the yard

I’m an introvert…I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky. – Audrey Hepburn
I think I would have liked spending time with Audrey Hepburn.  I appreciate the same things she did.  Taking a break out of life to do simple things, enjoy nature and simply be...now that's worth doing.  On being an introvert.  She was a public figure, but yet an introvert?  That fact I find interesting.   I'm not a public figure, but don't mind sharing thoughts in public.  Guess that makes me an introvert too?!

Enough on me...I spent some time observing on my brief walk with my dog outside this weekend.  The flowers are coming up from the ground, the trees are blooming, and the grass is growing.  I wonder if Audrey enjoyed the outside for the same reason I do.  There is so much potential in all the growth.  It is encouraging and refreshing to see.  A daily dose of it is a must!

Every year at this time our flowering crab trees start to bloom too.  They are predictable.  Generally around Mother's Day, but sometimes as late as Memorial Day.  Oh, by the way Happy Memorial Day - thank you to all the soldiers who have served and those serving.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy taking time to enjoy nature!













No comments:

Post a Comment