Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May your May Day be a blessing

May your days be many and your troubles be few.  May all God’s blessings descend upon you.  May peace be within you,  may your heart be strong.  May you find what you’re seeking wherever you roam. – Irish Blessing
Happy May Day!  The overnight rain has the grass growing green and the flowers are finally starting to pop up.  I know it is supposed to turn cold again, but for a moment, I'm counting my blessings and enjoying the arrival of new month and more spring like weather!

Enjoy your day ~  Thanks for stopping by!

Soon I'll pull the old leaves off and the Iris plants
will grow quickly.

Yeah - this plant survived!

It was one that took all summer long to
bud last year - I can't wait to watch
it grow up again!


No comments:

Post a Comment