Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Doing the wrong thing at the right moment

I suppose that’s one of the ironies of life doing the wrong thing at the right moment. – Charlie Chaplin
I was playing with my camera the other night.  I was holding it in the wrong position just to see what the pictures would turn out like.  I'm finding that when I try too hard to get a good picture, I miss some of the best shots.  So this time, I just held it out and "aimed" it at Tizzie for a few shots and was able to catch at the right moment a few unique shots.  I sure admire the professional photographers who can capture great moments.  I'm just enjoying learning about how to take more unique photos.

Happy Tuesday - thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your moments of doing the wrong thing at the right moment!





No comments:

Post a Comment