Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Take time

Acknowledge nature – take a walk or look out the window.  Write something every day.  Have a sensory experience of touching a flower, tree bark or a leaf.  Put aside some pampering time each day to do something special for yourself.  Smile at everyone you meet. – Lady of Light
Sunday, before the big storm that took out our power for 10 hours, I noticed a little bit of red in the green of the back yard.  Last fall I transplanted all of my mom's memory garden flowers to a different location.  I was hopeful that I transplanted at the right time so I would still have the flowers come this spring.  If you remember last year, I was so excited when I saw the first bloom on the bleeding heart plant.  (Oh dear Jackie, I hope I called it the right name this blog entry!)  The bloom came last year at the time I was beginning my camera discovery.  I tried desperately to get a good picture of the adorable little flower, with not a lot of luck.  

Well...it appears that the transplanting was a success and the flower survived.  I'm glad I took a walk around the yard to enjoy nature.  I look forward to sharing a smile or two today too!  Nature never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks for stopping by - Happy Tuesday!  Enjoy the moments in nature today!


No comments:

Post a Comment