Sunday, May 12, 2013

On motherhood

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. – Adabella Radici
Today is Mother's Day.   I'm happy to say I'm a mother.  I have two beautiful and brave young ladies in my life.  I'm proud to call them my daughters.  They make being a mom "easy" and rewarding beyond words.  Watching them grow has been a daily reward for me.  Their drive to always do their best is who they are.  Their sense of adventure and exploration has always been there.

A little bit of water, in the form of puddles to splash in, dish soap water  as they "helped" in the kitchen and running through sprinklers in the yard.  All that water, mixed with lots of sunshine in the yard when they were little must have paid off!  I think for any mom who sits back and watches their kids as they pass on to each new stage in life, there isn't a greater reward than seeing them grow, prosper and reach new heights.

Happy Mother's Day - thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your the moments of the day!  I love you Rachel & Sarah!  Thanks for blessing my life!

Creativity was never lacking!
A desire to cook on their own, and
of course, their own choices
in fashion statements!

Always smiling!  

I'm so thankful for the moments watching them
grow and reach new heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment