Friday, October 2, 2015

Surprises

Sometimes it is better to begin the journey, to get under way, then it is to sit back and wait until such time that you’re convinced that all conditions are perfect and that there’ll be no surprises along the route. – John Engler
I love it when a day takes a different turn than I had planned.  I love my friend who takes one more chance to ask me to do something after I haven’t responded to her first request.  We have the best times when we do spontaneous things.  Just getting together to do something different brings new surprises and a time to reconnect and recharge. 

You don’t always need a friend to encourage you to do something different.  I love it when I just do what I’m sitting there thinking about doing.  Grab that camera and see what it would be like to take a picture of those flowers that are so pretty from afar.  Just go do it! 

Marigolds are one of those flowers that are so pretty, but hard to get a cool picture of.  Check out the one below, I actually captured a spider who wanted to join me in the adventure.  Well worth the moment I chose to just go do it!

Go out and begin…don’t sit back and wait...perfect moments might just be what you haven’t planned for in the first place! 

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy beginning a new journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment