Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Different angles


Sometimes I sit and look at life from a different angle. – Tupac Shakur
Novel idea, eh?  Look at life from a different angle.  Novel, yes, but so true.  I enjoy looking at things from a different angle.  I especially enjoy looking at photographing objects from a different angle.  Often times they turn out better than I expect.  Maybe it is because I don't have a specific expectation.  I take a risk and just shoot from a different angle.  By not starting out from a particular perspective, it's fun,  it's new and something to discover.  Maybe that's a great way to look at situations too.  Skip the expectations, try looking at it from a different angle and you might just find out the new way to look at it is the best option!

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy looking at life from a different angle!

I thought the snow looked interesting...???

Tried another angle...

Nah, too boring...

Even more boring...

Then I turned, held the camera at arm's length, right
next to the surface and faced it to the sun.
This one I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment