Monday, March 25, 2013

Sunrise, sun rays

Opportunities are like sunrises.  If you wait too long, you miss them. – William Arthur Ward
Remember when you were little and the teacher told you to draw a sunrise on the paper?   Remember how you would draw the rays of sun like lines coming out of the sun?  Why oh why did we do that?  Then...this morning, I looked out and saw this sunrise.  The lines from the jets reminded me of a kid like drawing of the sun.  I ran to get my camera, and took the opportunity to use my "dusk/dawn" setting on the camera.  The lines aren't perfect like I remember my drawings were when I was little.  Needless to say, a day with a beautiful sunrise is always a great day to take the opportunity to enjoy it!

Ah...the simple things in life, a sunrise that brings a smile to your day.  Happy Monday!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment