Thursday, March 28, 2013

Smiling is painless

It takes a lot of energy to be negative.  You have to work at it.  But smiling is painless.  I’d rather spend my energy smiling. – Eric Davis
My daughter reminded me this past weekend that I've been referencing the weather a bit too much in the blog.  But...one more time won't hurt!  The warmer weather sure does make me smile!  Just seeing the snow melting slowly makes me smile.  Just knowing the winter coats can soon be put away makes me smile.  I know when I see that first Robin, I'll smile too.  Ah...see, I feel better already, no more negative talk about the weather!  A few moments of smiling is a great way to spend some energy!

Happy Thursday ~ Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy many smiling moments today!

A smile brightens the day!

You can't help but feel better when you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment