Monday, March 4, 2013

Recognize and appreciate what you do have

We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. – Fredrick Koeing
A perfect time to appreciate what we do have is when you have a day that doesn't go the way you had planned or hoped for.  This morning, my computer hard drive gave out for a while.  Then the updates that needed to be installed wouldn't load.  Then I had printer problems.  Then...oh, it doesn't really matter.  It was a challenging day.  I'm thankful for that special person who helped me through all those problems.

The best part of the day is coming home to a delicious meal, and that special someone who came to the rescue again.  I appreciate him more than words can say, definitely more than I remember to say!  I'm so lucky!!!

TGMIO - thank goodness Monday is over.  Hope you had a great Monday!  Thanks for stopping by!

Yummmm....

I can't wait to dig in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment