Saturday, March 23, 2013

Seeing is believing

Some things have to be believed to be seen. – Ralph Hodgson
Last Sunday, my Shamrock plant received a "mowing".  I had witnessed it before when my friend did the same thing.  I knew, or should I say, because I saw it before, I believed it would be okay to mow the grass.  I believed it would grow back.  For the last week, I've been checking every day to see if it really would.  I was starting to have my doubts.  That is until this morning when the sun came out, little sprouts started popping up!  Seeing it confirms my belief that it would happen!

A sign of Spring!  Happy Saturday - thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your moments of believing!

Tuesday...it was looking pretty dismal!

Less than a week later, look...tiny little shamrocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment