Sunday, March 10, 2013

Little things are important

The human tendency to regard little things as important has produced very many great things. – G C Lichtenberg
Last night I was goofing around with my camera taking pictures of things from different angles.  I didn't have a plan of what I wanted to capture, just random stuff.   I tried a couple different objects.  I had a pencil, paper, and the camera.  I wrote "I love you" on the paper, and set the pencil down and took a picture.  I walked away to do something and came back to find "I love you too" written on the paper.  It made me smile to find the note back.

Yes, it's the little things that are important in life.  Even when life gets busy, a small little note to someone might just be the little thing that makes you smile.

Happy Sunday ~ Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the day, I hope you have many moments to treasure the little things!

Pencil and paper


A little note

The little things count!


No comments:

Post a Comment