Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring fever

It’s spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you’ve got it, you want – oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  - Mark Twain
March 30th and raining...oh dear...I just remembered Sarah told me to stop talking about weather so much!  She will also wonder why I can't figure out the settings on my camera.  I'm pretty sure the blue tones of the pictures below are not supposed to be that way.  They do kind of reflect the mood on a rainy day.  Guess I'll have to get out the manual to see what I need to do to correct it!  A perfect thing to do on a rainy day. Anyhow, being that it's raining and gloomy out, I do think I have Spring Fever!  

Happy Saturday - March is almost over.  Thanks for stopping by!  Get out your umbrella, go jump in some puddles and celebrate the change in seasons!





No comments:

Post a Comment