Saturday, December 8, 2012

A pleasure a day

A pleasure a day keeps stress away. – Ethel Roskies
Tip #6 - 17 Days until Christmas.  Time to check over the "to do list".  Double check, did you include on your list something to do that is a pleasure for you???  If your list only includes things that you have to do or should do, and nothing that you love to do, stress is inevitable.  I read a little while ago that if you cross 3 things off your to-do list, you'll find eliminating them didn't really affect your life negatively.  By not doing them, it simply frees up more time for you in the present.  What a great gift eh?  (No wrapping required either)!

Plan to do something you enjoy today!  Happy Stress Free Saturday!

Grab a cup of something you enjoy and relax!

Snow is coming...take time to build a real snowman or
catch a snowflake or two.  For me...I'm still
waiting to discover the "Snow" setting on my camera.
This might just be the weekend!  

Take time to craft something!  Many years ago,
I did just that...now, I'm just enjoying
taking pictures of random things and thinking
random thoughts!  



No comments:

Post a Comment