Saturday, December 22, 2012

Friendship is a great gift at Christmas

“Close friends contribute to our personal growth.  They also contribute to our personal pleasure, making the music sound sweeter, the wine taste richer, the laughter ring louder because they are there.” – Judith Viorst
Tip #20 - 3 Days until Christmas.  This month has really flown by, we're almost there.  With only three days left until Christmas, I woke up mentally scanning my "to-do" list even before getting out of bed.  The final plans aren't quite solid yet, but by the end of the day, hopefully things will be all "ready" and it will be time to just relax and enjoy the festivities.  Do you have your final list ready?  Are you feeling relaxed or stressed?  Remember to slow down, regroup, cross off anything on that list that really won't make a difference and relax.

Relaxing for me includes making sure that I take time out for getting together with friends.  Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without sharing time with my dear friends.  Even after a really stressful day at work, there is something about being with my friends that re-energizes me and for that I'm very thankful.  I am truly blessed to have them as gifts in my life!

Hope you find the time to enjoy your friends and their laughter!

Let's pose for our "traditional" friendship Christmas picture!

Thanks to our "candid" photographer, we have
a set of goofy pictures too!  

Let's do an awkward photo too!

One more try!

An 80's scarf, very festive!

Guess who's holding the camera - I still don't have the
"selfies" technique down do I????  

The red blazer/sweater groupies

Big Smiles!




No comments:

Post a Comment