Friday, December 14, 2012

Friendship - one of the best gifts to give

“If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.”  – George MacDonald
Tip #12 - 11 Days until Christmas (We're on the downside of the trek - there are more tips than days left until Christmas).  As you're rushing through the last days until Christmas, remember to take a break or two to share a hello, a hug, or to send a quick little note to your friends.  It's the thoughts and the quick little hellos that help everyone get through stress!  I so treasure my friends and feel very blessed that they are part of my life.  Hearing from them brightens my day, they are the "angels" in my life.

Ah...Christmas lights are pretty even
on the floor!

Who are the angels in your life?  Remember
to keep in touch - the shared connection
is a present that keeps on giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment