Thursday, December 6, 2012

Laughter equals less stress

“Humor, a great stress reliever!  Laugh, be happy and have less stress!”  - Catherine Pulsifer
Tip #4 - 19 Days to Christmas - Find time to laugh every day.  Statistics state that a five year old laughs 113 times per day on average, but a 44 year old only laughs 11 times per day.  Wow, no wonder we are stressed as we get older!  What a shame eh?  

Every morning, I check out the decorated tree to see what ornament has been attacked over the night by the innocent looking cats.  I just have to laugh at their creativity and ability to rearrange things.  I could be mad and stressed at these little annoyances, but remembering I'm already short on my laugh quotient for the day, I might as well take advantage and laugh instead!

Today instead of reflecting on the stressful moments and dwelling on them, look at the moments you laughed!  Try a belly laugh today!  I double dog dare you!

Upside down snowman ornament.
Looks like he was hit from the side and landed
on the branch below.

Rehung and all happy (yes, he's a homemaid
decoration from way back in my "crafty" days!)

The innocent culprit - "Why or why does she
take such stupid pictures??"  

No comments:

Post a Comment