Saturday, December 15, 2012

Grief makes you human

Grieving doesn’t make you imperfect.  It makes you human. – Sarah Dessen 
 Tip #13 - 10 Days until Christmas.  As I sit here this morning with a heavy heart thinking of all the families in Connecticut who are grieving their loss, I find it hard to find words to blog about.  I can only empathize with their loss.  If you have lost someone, a child, a parent, a sibling, a friend, you can empathize with loss, but you can never really know what each person is going through.  Grief is a human process and each person has to go through it in their own way and their own time.  My heart goes out to all who are feeling an extra dose of grief today.   My prayers and thoughts are with you.  It is hard to feel sad and all alone.  May you find the peace and comfort you need through the love and support of those who are close to you.

Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven. 
– Henry Ward Beecher


No comments:

Post a Comment