Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Black and white discovery session

Life is like a good black and white photograph, there’s black, there’s white, and lots of shades in between. – Karl Heiner
 If you've been here before, you know Tuesdays are "photo tip" days and I'm still working through the settings on my camera discovery.  If not, welcome, and thanks for stopping.  I spent a little time this weekend taking pictures with the black and white setting on my camera.  I like how the black and white simplifies, yet enhances the things being captured in the photo.  Black and white gives the mind the ability to create it's own version of what it sees.  I like how the light in the photos are enhanced as well.  It seems like an easy setting to use and has great versatility.  Isn't it amazing how far we have come in technology with the small digital cameras.  I'm sure a fancier model would do better, but my camera did pretty well.  I'm sharing a few from my discovery session.  I'm leaving off captions this time - black and white allows the viewer to imagine more.

Happy Tuesday - and happy black, white, and grey discovery!!











No comments:

Post a Comment