Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A moment running away

A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away. – Eudora Welty
Tuesday Photo Tips - I'm almost through all of the settings on my camera.  I'm waiting patiently for the snow to arrive.  Until then, Sarah thinks that I'm ready to move on to a more complicated camera and discover even more settings and greater capability.  I'm a bit intimidated.  So far, I've take a few pictures, but for now, I've just taken a picture of the camera as it sits just waiting for our discovery sessions.

Intimidating...time to learn something new!
But...I'm not done with the little camera yet.  So, first things first...my camera has video capabilities.  That's correct, the camera does.  The photographer is a whole different story!  I've been trying to get a clever video of the pets.  Sometimes they can be so darn entertaining.  It's just like when I pull out the camera to snap a picture, they either turn or run away and I miss the moment.

I guess I can just show you how my "moment" from this morning ran away into the dark!   Gotta love bunny chasing, it is way more important than me trying to catch him going to do his business!  

Oh dear, no awards will be won with this one!  Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment