Monday, November 26, 2012

It is Monday, yes it is

On Monday, when the sun is hot, I wonder to myself a lot.  Now is it true, or is it not, that what is which and which is what?  - A.A. Hodge
Wow...that little holiday break flew by very quickly.  I feel as though it was a blur?  How about you?  Maybe you didn't cram in as much as I attempted to?  Today is Cyber Monday.  Maybe all the people who wait and shop on Cyber Monday are very excited about today?  For me, I'll be heading back to work and remembering fondly the fun had while physically shopping this weekend.  Maybe I'm missing something not waiting and cyber shopping instead?  I just have to wonder, where is all that merchandise stored?  I'd like to see the warehouses and the process of handling all the cyber purchases.  Ah...that's just me and my random thoughts for sure!!

Oh well, it is what it is.  It's Monday...and back to work I go!

Super Saturday ads - we had more sleep
and we were more prepared for the trip!

So this is what it is like shopping in the day light!

The ad says the store is open...
where are all the other shoppers?

Oh well...we're here, let's go have some fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment