Friday, November 9, 2012

Growing through life - 100th post

Don’t go through life, grow through life. – Eric Butterworth
Good morning!  I just realized this is my 100th post.  Wow - that means for 100 mornings in a row, I've gotten up, determined to devote time to reflect on something I've discovered in life and to appreciate the things that I've learned.  It has been very rewarding to me and I hope in some small way I've touched your life too or made you wonder something.  Maybe it is why in the world does she do this silly blog?  Or maybe you stop by just for a little break in your day?

Thank you for stopping by when you had the chance.  Thank you for humoring me!  Thank you for sharing my discoveries.  I've enjoyed the time!  Life is a journey of growth - enjoy every moment!  I'm off to hit the treadmill and dream about a new adventure!

The roses I woke up to - no particular reason, just 'cuz!

My favorite poster and saying -
Challenges are what makes life interesting - Overcoming
them is what makes life meaningful -
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another favorite poster - this is what I look at from
my treadmill every morning -
Destiny is no matter of chance.
It is a matter of choice.
W. J. Bryan



No comments:

Post a Comment