Monday, November 12, 2012

Selective memories of the changing seasons

I think the secret to a happy life is a selective memory.  Remember what you are most grateful for and quickly forget what you’re not. – Richard Paul Evans
As I sit her writing the Monday Motivational/Madness blog today, it is 21 degrees outside and Mother Nature is attempting to produce snow.  Yesterday morning at this time it was 61 degrees.  Forty degree decrease in temperature makes a huge difference in my motivation for exiting the house today.  Yesterday I mentioned I didn't know if I was ready for the snow.  Seeing it and feeling the chill of the morning confirms my suspicion!  Tomorrow the forecast is for warmer weather, so this is a short lived burst of cold.  There will come the time later this month or in December when I'll be welcoming the snow and the cooler air.  That is after all the cool part of life in Wisconsin.  I wouldn't trade all my selective memories of the changing seasons.  Winter in Wisconsin can be very beautiful!  

Enjoy your Monday!  Bundle up or Cuddle Up and Keep Warm!

I can't wait to take this picture again this year with
the snow setting on my camera!

Guess it's time to cuddle up and keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment