Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Destination Sunshine

Don’t confuse your path with your destination, just because it’s stormy now, doesn’t mean you aren’t headed for sunshine. – Unknown
Whenever I'm in the midst of a problem or situation that feels stormy I step back and take time to reflect on why I feel that way.  For every situation where I didn't do that, the storminess stayed with me much longer than needed.  I can look back on every time and see that I did always make it through to the sunshine, the destination was always worth the bumpy path taken.

Everything does work out in the end.  I tend to believe that the destination is always changing, thus making life more interesting and something to discover every day.  Sometimes you need to swipe the wipers to see the path more clearly.  Take a different path or seek out a new solution.  The sunshine does come out.  It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but it does come out and if you let yourself enjoy the discovery along the way, you will enjoy your new destination.

Enjoy the path to discovering new destinations!

Sometimes the path is blurry
Swipe the wipers and clear your vision

Take a new path or a different path


Relax and reflect, discover new destinations!



No comments:

Post a Comment