Thursday, September 20, 2012

Life is like a camera

Life is like a camera.  Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. - Unknown
 As the summer winds down to full blown fall weather, I'm taking a break to remember back to a week of really good times this past year.  So many happy memories and discoveries.  It was fun to watch how our travel companions discovered the same place we had been before.  Appreciating the hospitality of the locals who know how to relax and enjoy life.  The trip reminded us of how taking another shot at something can turn out to be fun again.  Relaxing and doing nothing but kicking off the flip-flops and sitting back to enjoy the view.  Looking back now, I wish I had learned more about my camera before the trip, so that the pictures would have turned out better.  They're kind of funny to me now.  Maybe that would be a great excuse to save money and go back.  Ahhh...focus on what's important and capture good times.

Enjoy your Thursday!

I didn't even see that the camera was in the picture-
I was focusing on the objects

I'm guessing I don't have to explain what's
wrong with this picture

Trying a different angle

Getting closer - I even caught one of the
local beach combers walking by

Ah...the picture I wanted - I have it
framed on my desk to remind me
to take time to relax once and awhile

Capture the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment