Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time to play with life a bit more

Play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life, knowing that life's only true lessons are writ small in the margin. - Jonathan Lochwood Huie
What a whirlwind this past month has been.  It's definitely been a roller coaster of emotions.  If I think back, the whole year has been that way, so I guess it is just normal and the way life is.  Major bumps are just opportunities to learn more and more about myself.  I do know this about myself, I'm not a pretty person when I am desperate to solve a situation.  I lose hope and I just don't think straight.  While sometimes I still end up doing that, I always learn something new about myself and others in my life.  Some times I remember to take a deep breath, a walk or run instead of acting desperate.  Much better ways to handle the situation.  Other times, just sorting everything out, getting a game plan and then moving forward is how I find peace in the situation.

So, in a sense, I've graduated to a new stage in life.  With all the bumps I've experienced, I do know that I can make it through many more.  I do have the wisdom to learn from every situation, step back and regroup and to appreciate the opportunities they bless me with.  When I was a senior in high school, I sure didn't know all those lessons, but at that point, I was ready to move on.  The record of that time is the senior portrait.  Remembering how we all thought we looked so grown up and were ready to take charge of life and our destiny.  I think it's a good time to join the seniors of this year.  Capture the moment and begin this new journey.  Can you help me choose???  (I'm not able to afford an actual photographer, so I've chosen to use the "portrait" setting on my camera.).  

Play with life, laugh with life, smile at the riddles...a time to have a little fun with senior portraits....

Nice background, always have your
subject do something with their hands

Always have great shadows in
the background, to make
big hair look bigger yet

When in doubt zoom in

Try the shadows and different lighting

Oh geez...is this session done yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment