Friday, September 28, 2012

Midday Refresher

Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it. – Julia Child
This week, the fall colors have been spectacular.  The yellows, reds, and oranges, are so pretty.   The bright blue sky combined with the bright colors of the leaves are simply wonderful examples of nature's beauty.   The weather has been perfect for talking walks outside too.   Having found a new love for taking my camera everywhere, just in case I can capture a great picture, I took a walk this week to refresh midday at work.  While we as humans enjoy the pick-me-up of the bright sunshine in the middle of the day, the camera, not so much.  The lighting is harsh and washes out what we see as bright and beautiful.  I took a few pictures on my walk.  Hope you find time to take a walk before the cold weather sets in.  Enjoy nature's beauty!  Enjoy refreshing yourself midday!  Talk a walk...it's a great stress reliever and good for your heart too!

The light coming through the trees

I like how the bare trees are mixed
in with the ones with leaves still

This cute little building - the tree
really was a pretty red

Ah, yellow leaves, and blue sky

Shadows and light shining through

Guess it's time to head back up the
hill and back to work!  It was a great
walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment