Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sentimental Sunday - Wedding Anniversary

“A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity.  The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
 So true!  Today is our 23rd wedding anniversary.  We definitely have experienced all the words in the quote over the years.  I would add the ability to share different perspectives.  My life would be so boring if it weren't for my husband's wit and different take on life.  Just when I think I have something all figured out, he shares a new thought which helps me see something new and interesting.  Over the years we always ask each other, (well, I always ask)  "Why did you marry me anyhow?"  It's consistently..."I just knew you were the right one for me the moment we met."  The moments of being so incredibly comfortable with someone in every situation is the only way I can describe it.  We never have to pretend to be someone else, we always enjoy each other's company, and we share all the bumps life throws us.  I'm thankful that he tolerates all my randomness!  Maybe, just maybe, I keep his life interesting too!

I love you my dear husband!  Our marriage adventure only gets better year after year!  (An added bonus, you're an awesome cook!!)

Anniversary dinner!

Here's my take on how to take a
picture of the stink bug.


"I would take the picture from below..." - Vance
Good thinking!!  



Our favorite spot!

Enduring yet another moment of
crazy picture taking.  I remember
the first time I tried to take a picture
of us together - I only got our armpits!

Our shadows in Jamaica - I love our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment