Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sunset watching is never a waste of time

“Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under!” – C. JoyBell C.

I'm fortunate to live in a location where sunset watching is easy.  That doesn't mean that I always take the time to watch them.  Life definitely throws me plenty of opportunities to keep busy and not take the time to appreciate the setting sun.  Lucky for me, a picture with the "sunset setting" on my camera is still one that I'm trying to capture, or at least one worth mentioning.  I heard on the radio yesterday that the sun is setting now around 7:36 pm.  Ah, yet another reminder that the summer is drawing near to it's end.  I remembered that the autumn sunsets with a touch of fog can be so intriguing.

Last night, this is the sunset I took the time to sit under.  


Beautiful oranges, with the "sunset"
setting on

Auto focus setting - less oranges,
but still pretty





No comments:

Post a Comment