Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A sleeping cat

You cannot look at a sleeping cat and feel tense. – Jane Pauley
Our cat Tizzie is able to find very interesting spots to sleep.  She can sleep sitting up, she can claim a spot on the floor, she can curl up on a chair, and she can fit into any box she wants to.  No matter how rushed we are, and how stressed a situation may seem to us, she'll be off in her own world somewhere.  We can find her in a curled up position and feel relaxed just looking at her.  When we find her, she seems to sense the tension and she'll even give us the "leave me alone look" and go right back to her sleeping position.  Almost as though she's telling us to chill out and relax.

I think I have days like that where I'd rather stay curled up and sleep.  Lucky for the cats in our house, we the people know we have to move on from the naps and earn a buck or two to pay for the cat food.  Someone has to work and it's nothing to stress about!

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy moments of tense free discovery!

Claiming her spot

Ah...

What, I fit in here, now leave me alone.

I said, leave me alone!  If I cover my
eyes, they'll go away.

She even smiles when she sleeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment