Sunday, February 10, 2013

Eleven o'clockish nonsense

When late morning rolls around and you’re feeling a bit out of sorts, don’t worry; you’re probably just a little eleven o’clockish. – Winnie the Pooh
Sure is strange weather we're having here today.   It is February 10th and it is raining outside, which is strange for Wisconsin.  To top it off it started to freeze, kind of like my thoughts when I tried to write a blog post earlier this morning.  So here I am at 10:51 feeling pretty much the same.  Must be why I'm feeling a bit out of sorts?  Tizzie is acting a bit out of sorts too. She keeps wandering around waiting for something "fun" to happen.  When it's one of those kind of days, don't you just want to lounge around and do nothing?  That's when I grab the camera and try to catch an interesting shot of something.  If nothing else, I guess I could just be feeling a little "eleven o'clockish" after all!

Enjoy your Sunday - thanks for stopping by!

Freezing rain on the windows

Same thing the next window

She's trying to peer through the edge where
the ice hadn't formed yet.


Found her hiding by the clothes rack.  

Set the camera at her level, just as she looked at it.
Probably the best shot of the day...

Nonsense picture of the outside gloomy weather....
time to go....it's eleven o'clockish!

No comments:

Post a Comment