Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pondering moments

When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble; delegate; when in charge, ponder. – James H. Boren
When I read the quote above I just had to chuckle to myself.  There are so many times when I'm working through a situation and I find myself mumbling as if it helps the process.  If I can't figure it out, then I stop mumbling and I don't know if I really delegate, but I do ask for help.  When in charge...ponder?  So how does that apply?  Maybe it means that before you mumble and delegate, you ponder so you don't end up delegating a situation that is trouble and others mumble about you?

Interesting quote...what do you think?  Well, since I'm in charge of this blog today...I think I'll ponder some more!

Happy Wednesday!  Enjoy your pondering moments!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Tizzie is pondering how to get me
to play with her, or how to get
into trouble next.

Dessy is pondering how to catch the snow
flakes...I'm pretty sure she's mumbling to herself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment