Monday, January 28, 2013

A new book begins today

No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book!  That first book is already closed, ended and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun!  Look, it is the first page!  And it is a beautiful one! – C JoyBell  C
Last night, the deer didn't show up in my dreams.  Guess the boxes of papers are no longer a burden or needed in my life.  All those pages of that story are history now.  I would have been fun to toss them into the sea and see them float away.   For some reason the snow storm yesterday didn't really seem like a place to toss the book into.  Instead, the shredding machine will have the pleasure.

Today I begin my first day back to the employed world.  I'm very happy to say I'm no longer unemployed.  The time has flown by when I look back.  I enjoyed the time away from the formal schedule of working and the transition time between jobs.  It gave me time to reflect and let go of the past.  I enjoyed the adventures with Copper, as he lays here watching me type, I'm guessing he might just miss me today.  I enjoyed the time to regroup and reorganize my office.  It will be nice to come home to it tonight after work.

Ah...ready, set, let the new story begin!

Most of all, I'm looking forward to the new book in my life.  A blank page, an open canvas, an opportunity to grow.  While new beginnings are always an ending too, endings help us grow into the new beginnings.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your Monday and the page of your life you're writing today!

Copper will enjoy hearing about my day when I return!


No comments:

Post a Comment