Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Peace of mind

Every goal, every action, every thought, every feeling one experiences, whether it be consciously or unconsciously known, is an attempt to increase one’s level of peace of mind. – Sydney Madwed
Do you remember when you started something for the first time?  Remember how exciting it is?  Remember how draining all the excitement can feel though, when your mind is racing like crazy?  Is the mind racing because it is searching peace of mind?   I can see it?  How about you?  Maybe it is just racing because there is so much to process?  Either way, it happens and people do find a way through it to find peace.

Geez...I appear to be full of questions today don't I?  This time of year always feels like a time to search for peace.  The cold weather and not being able to sit out on the deck and enjoy the sunshine creates a longing in me for those days.  Just sitting and relaxing and letting my mind catch a breath helps me find peace.

Time to think of a peaceful spot and remember how awesome it is to feel peace of mind.  Thanks for stopping by!  I'm wishing you a day with many peaceful moments ~

A peaceful walk on a sandy beach in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment