Monday, January 7, 2013

Using creativity to motivate

Creativity is a great motivator because it makes people interested in what they are doing.  Creativity gives hope that there can be a worthwhile idea.  Creativity gives the possibility of some sort of achievement to everyone.  Creativity makes life more fun and more interesting. – Edward de Bono
Happy Monday - Week 2 of unemployment begins.  I think the vacation needs to end and the project list must be managed more closely, otherwise, sleeping in and relaxing will take over.  I know, I know, yesterday I talked about needing to balance rest and activity.  That's correct - balance.  I didn't nap yesterday, but to get my creative juices flowing, I watched a marathon of Property Brothers on HGTV.   What????  Well, there wasn't a Packer game to watch.  I don't really want to sell our house or buy a new one either.  But the PB's have lots of creative ideas and it would be nice if they could come over and do a makeover.  That's another day...

So what's on my project list - a long awaited clothing closet makeover.  Oh dear...that's a been there, done that blog topic!  You're correct.  So how do you make it creative and fun instead?  I don't know, but the twist of creativity has me pondering.  Right now, the huge pile of things I removed from this cluttered closet will take priority.  I'll let you know what creative ways I used to accomplish removal of 25% of the stuff.  But...you'll have to come back tomorrow to see!

Here's to wishing you a creative day, balanced with activity and rest!

Yes, a makeover is well
overdue!   25% reduction
under construction!

Copper is patiently resting - hoping I'll fill his bowl
and sit down for a bit.
This clutter clearing project is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment