Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Copper's Loyalty

“Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal.  Difficult standards for people to live up to.” – Alfred A. Montapert
His little tongue sticking out

One of my favorite things in life is my little dog's loyalty to me.  I find it so intriguing how much he enjoys being with me.  Perhaps it is the potential for outside adventures during my quest for great photos of my flower gardens?  While I was gone on my mini trip with my girlfriends, my family reported to me upon my return, Copper missed me.  It was so evident when I got out of the car and they released him from the house.  He raced to me and almost turned inside out with excitement when he saw me.  He was just so happy to have me back home.  What a treasure to be loved so much.  I'm secretly thankful he's as excited as I am about going out in the yard and exploring.  It's a nice, predictable, and enjoyable part of the day for both of us.  One of these days I will get a great action shot of him, or a great pose.  Until then, here are some recent pictures of Copper.
 
Wow - he actually looked at me for the
picture.

Run, run, run - catch me if you can



He's off running, caught in air,
I'm really going to have to figure
out the sport setting on my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment