Thursday, August 16, 2012

Unmet Expectations

“Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.” – Margaret Mitchell
 This morning when I let Copper out for his first visit to the yard, I didn't realize what had hopped into the house when I opened the door.  Dessy did though.  She was waiting patiently at the edge of the couch for this grasshopper to find its way to her.  I figured it would take a long time so I went back to my computer.

A new house guest


10 minutes later, I heard a loud crash and this is what I found.  I do not think this is what the cats expected!

Now, where is that bug???

My expectations this morning were to post a picture from my "to do" list.  Time has run out today, time to hit the treadmill and find a bug so we can preserve the rest of the lamps in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment