Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ridiculously early

For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.  ~Vincent Van Gogh
The auto setting comes through!


 #6 on my discovery list is to figure out the dawn/dusk setting on my camera.  I am an early bird by nature and enjoy getting up "ridiculously early" to get a start on the day.  This morning when I ventured to the kitchen, still a little bit sleepy to get my cup of coffee I looked out our front window and saw the moon and a star, crystal clear and just begging to have their picture taken.  Hey, a girl's gotta dream right?  A perfect opportunity to use my "dusk/dawn" setting.  

Dusk/dawn setting, I was looking
at the subject instead of looking
at the "focus" on the camera -
totally missed the shot!

When in doubt use the auto focus

Oops, clicked before focused
auto focus tells you when it is in focus,
and this is NOT in focus
Or, maybe this a perfect opportunity to get another cup of coffee and wake up more before attempting to take pictures!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment