Friday, August 10, 2012

Focus

Focus on your potential instead of your limitations. - Alan Loy McGinnis

 I'm starting to think that it is time to follow my daughter's advice.  Yes, I just said that I'm going to follow my daughter's advice.  Limit my use of the "..." and read the manual for my camera.  

This website sure shows that it can do a lot more than I've been doing with it.  Time to get on with the lessons!
http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Product/Compact-Digital-Cameras/26262/COOLPIX-S3100.html

My first lesson is to learn how and what I pushed to take these two different pictures.  Same location, same time of day, but what did I do that was different?  Lesson one, discovering how to figure out the focus.

Flower in focus - makes sense, that's
that's what I was taking a picture of.

Fence in focus - huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment