Sunday, August 26, 2012

Possibilities are encouraging

“When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this:  you haven’t.” – Thomas Edison

This past week I was feeling a bit drained for "random" thoughts.  It seems that when work is stressful or as the weather is getting cooler, I'm having the overwhelming feeling of panic thinking of all the things needing to be done before the snow flies. Copper is feeling a bit bored with my lack of travels outside.  Here he is sitting patiently and yawning because he'd like to do a little more outside stuff before the snow flies too.

A big yawn - let's go outside!!

I'm still working through my "to-do" list for the camera lessons.  While the yard has an ever changing environment to capture new pictures.  The flowers are getting a bit boring.   There are a few that haven't bloomed yet.  I will be watching them closely, as I find it amazing how long some flowers take to bloom.  Nothing big to share yet!  

While I was touching up the marigolds, I found this cute little tree frog in the plant.  Ah ha, a new topic to capture in my pictures.  I'm assuming he was a "he," because frogs are just "he" to me.  He wasn't too photogenic though.  I guess the flash scared him.  He hopped into the plant as I brought the camera to him.  So the plant picture is a blur, but proof nonetheless.  He blended in with the rocks too.  He was hard to focus on.  If you look close enough, he's there.  Oh, and, yes, I still have work to do to capture a good close up photo.   See, Thomas Edison is right, when you think you've exhausted all possibilities, you haven't.  That's why photography is so much fun!  

Little frog hiding in the marigolds.

Huh, pressed the shutter before he was
focused.

Focused, but still kind of hard to see;
look close enough you can see
his little eye.






No comments:

Post a Comment